At Zen Hospice Project we want to change the experience of dying and caregiving. We work out of our iconic Guest House and collaborative offices situated in the heart of the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. We are compassionate, genuine, innovative and hard working. Our positions include a generous compensation package with great benefits and paid time off. Delicious snacks made from the Guest House kitchen, free education classes, working on the Guest House's beautiful grounds are all just some of the other benefits of joining our team. We invite you to explore our open positions!
Do you excel at building personal and community relationships? Do you have a passion for end-of-life care? If so, we are actively seeking an Individual Giving Manager and would love to hear from you. Some of the job duties associated with this position include:
Create & Lead Fund Development Strategy:
- Collaborate with the COO to create a fund development strategy and plan which increases revenues to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Implement the fund development plans in accordance with ethical fundraising principles
- Manage, monitor and evaluate all fundraising activities to ensure that the fundraising goals are being achieved
- Monitor trends in the community or region and adapt fundraising strategies as necessary.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and grow donor base.
- Prepare and track the development department’s annual plan and budget.
- Compile, maintain, and report on annual giving campaign statistics including per donor gift, churn, and participation.
- Support relationship-building strategy and activities with individuals
- Drive Zen Hospice Project’s pipeline of potential donors through relationship-building with board members, current advocates, and interested parties.
- Lead donor cultivation by supervising grant writing activities and supporting key relationships with Foundation leaders.
- Prepare reports for donors on sponsored Zen Hospice Project programs, on-goings, advocacy, and events.
- Special events management including budget development and management, project plan development, management and evaluation, and solicitation of gifts in kind.
- Manage and support third party fundraising initiatives.
For more information, or to apply, click here.
If you'd like to be a part of our journey at Zen Hospice Project, but don't see an opening specific to your talents and abilities, we encourage you to apply for the General Interest job posting. We're always open to connecting with people who appreciate our work and share our commitment to providing a beautiful and fulfilling end of life experience.