To be eligible for admission to the Guest House, a prospective Resident must be:
- An adult (18 years or older) with a serious or terminal illness.
- Eligible for Hospice, Respite or Palliative Care services, where the focus of care is comfort and symptom management, not curative interventions.
- Free of active pulmonary tuberculosis (TB).
A prospective Resident with any of the below conditions may be eligible for admission, and further discussion is required:
- Primary diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease or Parkinson’s Disease.
- Continuous intravenous (IV) therapy. Intermittent IV therapy is permitted at the discretion of the Resident’s Hospice, Respite or Palliative Care team.
- Continuous, one-to-one supervision. Should this be necessary, it is the Resident’s responsibility to provide this out-of-pocket expense.
- Bariatric provisions.